Collaboration: in a word, it captures the essence of Technical Infrastructure Managed Services (TIMS).
How is TIMS Collaborative?
We customize our services for every customer, to relieve IT headaches and learn, over time, to anticipate business requirements in advance.
Do you wish you could engage an expert to:
- Provide management oversight of the technical services provided to your organization by an external vendor?
- Incorporate production control or application version control with operational support of your computer infrastructure?
- Integrate support for your Windows servers, UNIX servers, virtualization environments, SAN, database, network, or other infrastructure components?
What can TIMS do for you?
MYRA can provide services tailored to your needs for a fixed monthly fee. MYRA’s Managed Services can benefit your business by:
- Managing service delivery and SLAs (Service Level Agreements) on your behalf.
- Providing after hours support for mission critical systems, and seamless holiday coverage.
- Standardizing support for your environment: windows servers, UNIX servers, virtualization environments, SAN, database, network, or other infrastructure components.
- Allowing flexible staffing levels, based on your business cycle.
- Freeing your staff to focus on project work while we provide operational support.
- Ensuring application stability by managing production changes.
- Enabling top quality services, with certified staff, leveraging ITIL management processes, vendor technical certifications (Citrix, Microsoft, Oracle, Cisco, EMC, among many others), and PMPs using PMI’s PMBOK.
TIMS Provides a number of included or optional services that distinguish it from TIMS-Lite.
Here are a few examples:
- Provide bundled pricing for application upgrades, hardware upgrades, and architectural changes
- Optionally provide after hours, 7×24 support services
- Monthly reporting and performance analysis of critical servers
- In depth Post Implementation Reviews
In addition, MYRA TIMS can enhance, or exclusively provide, support above the infrastructure layer:
- Website design, development, and maintenance
- Web infrastructure support
- Production Control Processes and Development
- Batch Management
- Application Support and Maintenance
Talk to us today about flexible service offerings to fill gaps or provide in-depth IT support for your operations.